Vinyl Garden Windows
Create the ultimate indoor garden for plants or collectables by adding a vinyl garden window to any room. The custom made nature of Bristol vinyl garden windows makes them a perfect addition to an area where there was once no window.
Bristol Vinyl Garden Window Features:
- QUALITY HARDWARE – Operational ease every time.
- BIRCH or OAK VENEER over 1-1/4 PLYWOOD – Accepts stains or paint.
- PROJECTION – Ample room for plants and decorative items.
- DOUBLE LOCKS and SCREENS ARE STANDARD – Maximum security and ventilation.
- FUSION-WELDED ONE-PIECE SASH – Stability and beauty while eliminating draft.
- 3 PANES OF GLASS – Strength and maximum insulating air space. Two LAYERS OF HEAT REFLECTIVE LOW-E – Turns reg. glass into smart glass. Holds heat during the winter, reflects it in the summer. Add light & reduce unwanted solar glare and damaging rays.
- SUPER BR50 SPACER – Bonds glass permanently for a seal that virtually eliminates glass failures
- Maintenance Free Vinyl – No painting, scrapping, peeling, chipping or rusting. Save time, money and energy
- Easy cleaning – Casement end vents open a full 900.
- CUSTOM-MADE – Always built to your specifications.
- VINYL CLAD ALUMINUM FRAME – Beauty and Strength for a lifetime. COLORS THAT COMPLIMENT – White, Beige, Brown or Woodgrain INTERIOR. White EXTERIOR.